Cyclo Fans (Aust) Pty. Ltd. was founded in 1947 by Mr Alan Dowse. Since then the company has been manufacturing a wide variety of exhaust fans and was one of the first to produce the vertical discharge fan.
Utilising the Dowse engineering program, developed by Alan Dowse and George Lorette, Cyclo fans are engineered and designed to stringent specifications in order to provide optimum performance and reliability.
Our fans are suitable for even the quietest of applications!
Proudly Australian owned and manufactured for over 60 years.
Why Cyclo Fans?
- Australian owned and Australian made, using Australian materials (where possible). Proud Supporters of the Australian economy.
- Less complications from your customers due to easy maintenance and use.
- High Performance from a small size unit. (eg. V38 can handle 3.5 x 1 metre canopy)
- Ability to use smaller duct sizes as the fan can handle high pressure levels.
- Motors are totally enclosed for protection against grease build up.
- Light weight, low noise, long life span.
- High quality of customer care services
- Reliable and quality technical support.
- Designed, researched & tested by Engineers for maximum performance and reliability.
- Choose only the original CYCLO FAN. Not to be confused with the inferior imitation.